Resources for Families
Family Resource Centers and Networks
- Support services and resources for individuals with disabilites and their families.
State of California Department of Developmental Services
- Great information on laws and regulations pertaining to services for individuals with developmentaldisabilities, as well as details on the service delivery system.
Surgeon General’s Report on Mental Health
- Includes a section on autism and effective treatments.
- An online family resource guide for kids in Sacramento Area including special needs.
Association for Science in Autism Treatment
- Excellent site for description and discussion of Applied Behavior Analysis.
Autism Society of America
- Organization offering comprehensive information regarding autism, treatment options, events, and information.
Families for Early Autism Treatment (FEAT)
- Organization of families and educators dedicated to effective education for children with autism. Agreat resource and support for the Autism Community.
Get in touch now
Please contact us! We would love to speak with you and we are looking forward to serving you and your family.